One of the most useful life hacks of our time and featured everywhere from The Wall Street Journal to CBS News, celebrity personal trainer NYC Kevin Richardson’s, Naturally Intense High Intensity Training™ is an award winning, lifestyle based personal training program with full dietary support that will help you lose weight, sculpt your body and get fit WITH ONLY 3 HIGH INTENSITY 10 MINUTE WORKOUTS A WEEK! -
GET STRONGER & TRANSFORM YOUR BODY!
PERSONALIZED DIETARY SUPPORT!
ONLY ½ HOUR A WEEK!
-WINNER 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012 & 2013 BEST OF MANHATTAN AWARDS FOR PERSONAL TRAINING
26 YEARS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS & 5 STAR REVIEWS ACROSS THE INTERNET!
WORLD CLASS TRAINERS IN NEW YORK CITY ON CALL TO CATER TO THE MOST DEMANDING SCHEDULES!
PERSONAL TRAINING AT YOUR HOME OR OUR NYC PERSONAL TRAINING GYM LOCATION!
WHY you should try it:
WITH 26 YEARS OF SUCCESS STORIES & RAVE REVIEWS ACROSS THE INTERNET YOU HAVE TO TRY IT!!!
WHO is it for?
95% of our clients are seeking to lose weight & many have never trained in a gym before!
Our high intensity training programs are for anyone looking to achieve their fitness goals regardless of age, gender or fitness levels! From complete beginners to advanced athletes! Past and current clients include:
People Seeking Long Term Weight Loss Via Lifestyle Change
Business Executives, Dancers, Brides/ Grooms, Fitness Models & Bikini Competitors, Tri-Athletes, Actors, Natural Bodybuilders & Physique Competitors, Mixed Martial Artists
And everyday people of all ages and fitness levels looking to tone up, lose weight and get into better shape without supplements, extreme diets & excessive amounts of time at the gym.
Understanding the science:
Recognized peer reviewed studies validate the superiority of brief high intensity workouts (HIT) for weight loss over conventional training programs without the need for aerobics.
Read more in Kevin’s award winning articles:
Call us at (646) 694-9979
We are always happy to personally answer any questions you may have!
NEW YORK CITY PERSONAL TRAINING LOCATIONS:
22 West 19th Street, New York, NY 10011
OR WE CAN COME TO YOU!
Our team of award winning Certified Naturally Intense™ Personal Trainers in NYC available at our main personal training location in the Midtown Manhattan/Flatiron/Chelsea area or we can come train you at your home/apartment gym or office for personal training anywhere in the New York City metropolitan area.
Additional Personal Training Services Available:
Call Today To Get Started at
1. Tremblay, A. et al. Impact of exercise intensity on body fatness and skeletal muscle metabolism. Canada Metabolism. 1994
2. Bahr R. Excess postexercise oxygen consumption–magnitude,mechanisms and practical implications. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica. Supplementum 1998
3. Bahr R, Høstmark AT, Newsholme EA, Grønnerød O, Sejersted OM .Effect of exercise on recovery changes in plasma levels of FFA, glycerol, glucose and catecholamines. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica. 1991
4. Bielinski R, Schutz Y, Jéquier E . Energy metabolism during the postexercise recovery in man. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 1985
5. Gilba MJ. High-intensity Interval Training: A Time-efficient Strategy for Health Promotion. Canada Current Sports Medicine Reports 2007
6. Boutcher, SH. High-Intensity Intermittent Exercise and Fat Loss. Journal of Obesity 2011
7. E. G. Trapp, D. J. Chisholm, and S. H. Boutcher, “Metabolic response of trained and untrained women during high intensity
intermittent cycle exercise,” American Journal of Physiology 2007.
8. J. L. Talanian, S. D. R. Galloway, G. J. F. Heigenhauser, A.Bonen, and L. L. Spriet, “Two weeks of high-intensity aerobic interval training increases the capacity for fat oxidation during exercise in women. Journal of Applied Physiology 2007
9. Dudley, G.A., W.M. Abraham, and R.L. Terjung. Influence of exercise intensity and duration on biochemical adaptations in skeletal muscle. J.Appl. Physiol. 1982
10. Burgomaster, K.A., S.C. Hughes, G.J.F. Heigenhauser, S.N. Bradwell, and M.J. Gibala. Six sessions of sprint interval training increases muscle oxidative potential and cycle endurance capacity. J. Appl. Physiol 2005
11. Gibala, M.J., J.P. Little, M. van Essen, G.P. Wilkin, K.A. Burgomaster, A. Safdar, S. Raha, and M.A. Tarnopolsky. Short-term sprint interval versus traditional endurance training: similar initial adaptations in human skeletal
12.King, A.C., W.L. Haskell, D.R. Young, R.K. Oka, and M.L. Stefanick. Long-term effects of varying intensities and formats of physical activity on participation rates, fitness, and lipoproteins in men and women aged 50 to 65 years. Circulation. 1995
13. Colliander EB, Tesch PA. Effects of detraining following short term resistance training on eccentric and concentric muscle strength. Acta Physiol. Scand. 1992
14. Housh TJ, Housh DJ, Weir JP, Weir LL. Effects of eccentric-only resistance training and detraining. Int. J. Sports Med. 1996.
CLICK TO SEE KEVIN IN ACTION ON CBS!
Kevin Richardson is a drug free bodybuilding champion, an internationally recognized authority on high intensity training, an acclaimed fitness coach & one of the most sought after personal trainers in New York City. His handpicked team of trainers are some of the best personal trainers in New York City with specialties in nutrition and body movement.
|Erika Citrin- Naturally Intense Personal Trainer|
|Jenny Bohlstrom- Naturally Intense Personal Trainer|
|About Our Trainers|
|Weight Loss Programs|
|Personal Training For Dancers|
|Sport Specific Training|
|Physique Contest Preparation & Posing Instruction|
|Success Story Gallery|
|READ KEVIN'S AWARD WINNING BLOG|
|The Role of Exercise In Reducing Abdominal Fat|
|The Science Behing High Intensity Training & 10 Minute Workouts|
|Rethinking The Need For Aerobic Exercise & Cardio|
|5 Ways To Deal With Loose Skin AfterWeight Loss|
|Aerobics Don't Work for Weight Loss|
|Weight Loss & Self Image- What You See In The Mirror Isn't Always There|
|How Do Muscles Get Bigger & Stronger|
|Aerobics & Strength Training- Does It Help Or Hurt?|
|What Happens When You Stop Training|
|Are Protein Shakes Bad For You|
|What's It Like To Not Cheat On Your Diet|
|Glycemic Index and Glycemic Load- Understanding The Limitations|
|101 Realistic Ways To Lose Weight|
|How Losing Weight Can Make You Gain Weight- Understanding The Paradox|
|The Problem With Intermittent Fasting For Weight Loss|
|Feeling Badly About Being Overweight Can Stop You From Losing Weight|
|Five Ways Eating Nuts Can Help You Lose Weight|
|5 Ways Artificial Sweeteners Can Make You Gain Weight|
|Alcohol and Exercise- A Bad Combination|
|Fish Is Not Necessarily The Best Source Of Long Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acids|
|Hanging Leg Raises- The Most Effective Ab Exercise|
|Should Women Train & Lift Weights Like Men?|
|Does Weight Training Reduce Breast Size In Women?|
|What Do Female Bodybuilders Look Like When They Don't Take Drugs|
|How Much Protein Do You Need To Build Muscle & Lose Fat?|
|Exercise Addiction: When is it too much of a good thing|
|Bodybuilding On One Meal A Day- Meet Fred Sanya!|
|Aerobics Don't Work For Weight Loss Part 2|